Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ooh lala


On my waist, through my hair
Think about it when you touch me there
Close my eyes, here you are
All alone dancing in the dark

Tell me baby, if it's wrong,
To let my hands, do what they want?
Late at night I pretend we are dance-dance-da-da-dancing in the dark

Dancing in the dark
Ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la
Dancing in the dark






On me

Dress- -(BR)- The PullOver Dress /Black
Hair- (Milana) April - Blacks
Stockings-  *Sheer* Tights 29: Very Torn Black
Nails- Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Necklace- : Amorous : Zodiac - Gemini
Earrings/Piercing- : Amorous : Die Schlacht
Skin- [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ miha ]
Boots- .:L&B:. "Elise" Ankle & Knee Boot Sets:PATENT BL
Pose- -.label motion.-


On him

Hair-  [BURLEY]_Biff_Blacks
Pants- !! SPLENDEURS !! Tifo Jeans Normal Version - Troper
Shirt- AOHARU_BT_DeepVNeckTank_White
Jacket-  AOHARU_W-RidersLeatherBlouson_Black 
Tattoo- V TATTOO STORE - Army Tattoo
            Necklace- =kk= metal cross           
Boots- *COCO*_EngineerBoots_Black
          Nails- +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/3(M)
PoseBall- Diesel Works Summer of Love




No comments:

Post a Comment