Sunday 22 January 2012

Stupid Hoe



♫ ♪ Ayo SB, whats the f-cks good?
We ship platinum, them b-tches are shipping wood
Them nappy headed hoes but my kitchen good
I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish a b-tch woooooooooooooooooould
[Hook]
You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe
You a stupid hoe, (yeah) you a, you a stupid hoe
You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (stupid, stupid)
You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (stupid, stupid)
You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (stupid, stupid) ♫ ♪










Bodysuit- H.LUZZA - Lady gaga supreme bodysuit/white NEW
Hair- .: vive9 :. WildWild! in Black Tones
Earrings- ::LC:: Bullets For Beauty Earrings
Ring- ::LC:: Bullets For Beauty Ring [Pure Red]
Nails- "TP!B" Sym Nails
Belt- ::LC:: Killer Lipstick Belt Pure Red
Tattoo- - Public Enemy - Legendary Arms Tattoo
Eyeshadow- - Public Enemy - Lights Up Eye Make Up
Face Tattoo- cStar Limited - Leopard Print Tattoo Layer
Lipstick- {D.A} Glam Glosses
Shoes- IMC :: Lethal Barrel Pumps - Red
Pose- *GP* Stupid H-- Cage NEW












No comments:

Post a Comment