Tuesday 20 December 2011

Live your life!

Just live your life
You got no time for no hater!!!
I love this Bitch!! Rihannas all the way =)
Well this post Im doing now shows you a New Release from Sticky Fingers Heart dress and my sunglasses from ::LC::  
wich basically reminds me of Beyonce and i love it
I hope you like it all, the way I did 
!!Muak Bitches!!









Dress- .:Sticky fingers:. My teal heart dress NEW
Hair- [LeLutka]-ULA 2.0 hair/Dark Grayscale
Sunglasses- ::LC:: Love/Hate Shades [black]
Earrings- MONS / Earrings - indi /
Nails- (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
Stockings- KARU KARU - Latex Stockings TRANSPARENT
Boobs- Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 ::: Bag BOOBS
Shoes-VvB CRYSTAL 11" Platform Heels MULTI-COLOR V4L
Pose- -.label motion. NEW










No comments:

Post a Comment